Tuesday, October 30, 2007

13 del.icio.us / search

Thought this would be very helpful for home/work computers and the odd time you need to dash into an alien library to use the internet.You get stuck in New Zealand and need some discount accomodation quickly and your bookmarks are on your home computer. Just log in to del.icio.us and you have a bed for the night It is like a mini Google with people doing the search in the subjects that interested me.A little like Clusty.As I secondary point I felt "Social Bookmarking in Plain English" was a great example of excellent teaching qualities.
I joined up ,found the buttons on my computer,checked several search subjects and sometime will need to place and tag my favourties onto this web site.http://thoughtsbycaro.blogspot.com/
(Is this ok ?) scared me off when she mentioned the need to clean up all the existing favourites that may have died a natural death many months ago.

No comments: